Here’s a question. If money was no object, where in the world would you want to travel to? While you’re all thinking about that, here is my top 5 list in no particular order:
1) Galapagos Island. I want to hang out with 200 year old turtles. How crazy is that?? Turtles that live twice as long as us! Actually that’s kind of weird, but I still want to check it out.
2) Dubai. I’ve seen some pictures and all I can is…WOW!
3) Iceland. Vikings, Volcanoes, Blue Lagoons and Bjork. I’m in.
4) Alaska. Two words…aurora borealis.
5) New Zealand. Geographically speaking it is as far away from where I am right now as humanly possible so if you’re going to escape, might as well do it right!